Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Scent of Desperation

So, yeah, even though I am totally Team Aniston, I have to say, the latest cover of GQ with Jennifer Aniston posing wearing only a necktie reeks of desperation. It pains me to say it, but it is true. Between running around with John Mayer (who, incidently, I thought was better than Jessica Simpson but is a cad and beneath Jennifer Aniston) and the recent spate of interviews, I fear that we are getting an Aniston overload. I would hate to have the J.Lo-type backlash hit Jennifer Aniston, as she really is probably one of my favorite actresses out there today. I sincerely hope Aniston will find her clothes, put them on, find a decent guy who is not an honorless jerk, and fulfill the dramatic promise she showed in movies like "The Good Girl."

Hey, Santa? Is that too much to ask for?

No comments: