Thursday, September 4, 2008

Quick Wrap-up

Ok, it's late, I have family in town, and I'm going on vacation Friday...Here are some links (I wish I had the time to break the down) that I have been enjoying today. I hope I will get a minute tomorrow to go over some of the speeches from the RNC today...I had an enjoyable time shouting at my screen during the broadcasts!



A scathing opinion of Sarah Palin from a Wasilla resident.

A Washington Post article on the last-minute vetting of Palin

McCain's Straight Talk only applies when he's not being asked tough questions...threaten to ask tough questions, and he'll cancel his interview with you!

And my personal favorite for today:


Republican speechwriter Peggy Noonan and former McCain strategist Mike Murphy tell us what they really think about the McCain campaign and the Palin pick (thanks to a couple of hot mics that they thought were not on)

No comments: