Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cleaning Out the Cobwebs...

It was a bad sign that I couldn't even remember the password for my blogspot account, but after several failed attempts, here I am, pulling out the proverbial broom to clean the cobwebs out of the corners and to start posting again. Bear with me while I get reacquainted with the blogger world...

In the year and a half (or so) since my last post, I've gotten some questions from people wondering why I wasn't posting anymore. Had I all of a sudden achieved serenity and there was nothing more for me to rage against the world about? Um, not so much. Honestly, it just came down to having two active children and a full-time job, with few, if any periods of time during which I could post a coherent thought.

Anyway, the children have gotten a little older and I have a little bit more time on my hands, so I promise to get back to posting a little more regularly.

Please pardon the dust.

No comments: